Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy criticizing the rules of procedure of the parliament: wrote in a political mood

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy criticizing the rules of procedure of the parliament: wrote in a political mood Empty A deputy criticizing the rules of procedure of the parliament: wrote in a political mood

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Sep 2019, 2:15 pm

A deputy criticizing the rules of procedure of the parliament: wrote in a political mood

19:48 - 23/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    Sairoun MP Mohammed Riyad criticized on Monday the law of the House of Representatives, describing it as a courtesy system and wrote in a political mood.
    Mohammed said in a statement to the information, that "the rules of procedure of the House of Representatives does not rise to the level of responsibility for legislative work, as well as the absence of punitive materials for deputies violating the presence," pointing out that "the House of Representatives weak in its legislative performance due to political courtesies."
    He added that "the rules of procedure of the parliament wrote a political mood in accordance with the interests of some political blocs," noting that "the House of Representatives need to amend the paragraphs of its rules of procedure and the imposition of punitive materials to reduce the phenomenon of absenteeism and the non-constitutional oath of some members." Finished 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:10 pm