Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq intends to achieve the SDGs in accordance with the National and Global Vision 2030

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq intends to achieve the SDGs in accordance with the National and Global Vision 2030 Empty Iraq intends to achieve the SDGs in accordance with the National and Global Vision 2030

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Sep 2019, 3:15 am

Iraq intends to achieve the SDGs in accordance with the National and Global Vision 2030

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Minister of Planning, Nuri Sabah Al-Dulaimi, on Thursday, Iraq seeks to strengthen all means of cooperation with the countries of the region in various sectors of regional and international development to serve common interests and enhance the ability of the Iraqi government in achieving the goals of sustainable development in accordance with the vision of 2030 national and global.
    According to a statement of his media office, between his media office received a copy of the "Economic News", that "Minister of Planning Dulaimi confirmed during the separate meetings held by the Iraqi delegation with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, and the President of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Hassan Rouhani, on Wednesday 25-09-2019 In New York under the chairmanship of His Excellency President Barham Saleh, on the sidelines of the meetings of the General Assembly of the United Nations at its 74th session. "
    Dulaimi said, "Iraq seeks to strengthen all means of cooperation with the countries of the region in various sectors of regional and international development to serve common interests and enhance the ability of the Iraqi government to achieve the goals of sustainable development in accordance with the vision of 2030 national and global."
    Dulaimi pointed out that "the prospects for joint cooperation and ways to strengthen and develop; and the establishment of joint investment projects contribute to the strengthening of the economy and investment in agricultural and industrial fields, and provide more jobs."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:13 pm