Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Private Banks Association concludes the course «Liquidity instruments in Islamic banks accordi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Association - Iraqi Private Banks Association concludes the course «Liquidity instruments in Islamic banks accordi Empty Iraqi Private Banks Association concludes the course «Liquidity instruments in Islamic banks accordi

Post by Rocky Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:06 am

Iraqi Private Banks Association concludes the course «Liquidity instruments in Islamic banks according to IFSB standards»

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Association of Iraqi Private Banks, in cooperation with the Central Bank of Iraq and the Joint Efforts Group, concluded on Thursday, the session «liquidity instruments in Islamic banks in accordance with the standards of IFSB», with the participation of a number of government and private banks.
    The director of administration and training in the Association of Iraqi private banks, Ahmed al-Hashemi, at the closing ceremony of the session, and attended by "Economy News", "The session targeted employees in the Department of Risk Management and the staff of the Treasury Department and the staff of the Department of Accounting Management," noting that the participants were able to see The latest systems and programs used in international banks.
    Hashemi added, "There is one working group formed by the Association of Iraqi and private banks and the Central Bank of Iraq to establish development courses for the Iraqi banking sector," adding that the plan developed by the Association of Banks with the Central Bank aimed at the division of training in various stages.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:51 pm