Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The Ministry of Health is independent and its new minister is presented by Abdul Mahdi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The Ministry of Health is independent and its new minister is presented by Abdul Mahdi Empty Deputy: The Ministry of Health is independent and its new minister is presented by Abdul Mahdi

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Sep 2019, 1:30 am

Deputy: The Ministry of Health is independent and its new minister is presented by Abdul Mahdi

08:30 - 30/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    MP Sairon Mudar Al-Azergawi said on Monday that the resignation of Health Minister Alaa Al-Alwan has not yet been resolved, and the parliament is still waiting for the final answer on this issue, pointing out that Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will be responsible for choosing another independent figure for the post of Minister of Health in the event of resolution Alwan resignation.
    Al-Azergawi said in a statement to the information, that "the House of Representatives did not get a final answer from the Minister of Health Alaa Alwan regarding his resignation or not, despite the statements being circulated in the media, but to this day there is nothing official."
    He added that "independent ministries are resolved through the Prime Minister, where Abdul-Mahdi is responsible for providing the character he finds competent to the ministry concerned for the parliament's role in the vote of acceptance or rejection, one of the Ministry of Health."
    He pointed out that "the Minister of Health submitted his resignation and traveled out of the country, because of his association with another work in the World Health Organization," pointing out that "the Minister of Health tried to make a change in the ministry, but the country is underdeveloped health and did not keep up with the global development, and therefore the minister found a heavy legacy and problems So he went to resign. ” Finished / 25 N.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:13 pm