Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Four ministers will face questioning during the coming sessions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Four ministers will face questioning during the coming sessions Empty Deputy: Four ministers will face questioning during the coming sessions

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Sep 2019, 6:27 am

Deputy: Four ministers will face questioning during the coming sessions

09:50 - 30/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    MP Nada Shaker Jawdat, deputy of the victory coalition, confirmed on Monday that a number of current ministers will face interrogations on various charges, noting that the next sessions will witness the questioning of four ministers, some accused of mismanagement and others accused of financial and administrative corruption.
    Jawdat said in a statement to the information, that "the ministers of oil, finance, agriculture as well as industry will face questioning within the House of Representatives."
    She added that "there are other ministers will be questioned if the legal and formalities have been completed," noting that "the coming days will be hosting ministers to discuss the poor services and management." Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:17 pm