[size=36]The most important decisions issued by the extraordinary meeting of the Council of Ministers .. Know them[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Council of Ministers issued (the first package) of the decisions, as follows:
1. Open the door to apply for residential land allocated to low-income people and other categories in accordance with the decision of the Council of Ministers, and in all governorates.
2. Completing the distribution of (17000) seventeen thousand housing units to the beneficiaries of low income in Basra province within a period not exceeding four weeks.
3. Preparing and implementing a national housing program that includes the construction of (100,000) one hundred thousand housing units distributed among the governorates, giving priority to the poorest governorates and regions.
4. The governors shall form committees to sort out the names of the most needy families in their governorates, from the category of those covered by the social welfare network, in order to cover the distribution of residential land and to submit the names to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers within two weeks.
5. The Ministry of Finance shall enhance the balance of the Housing Fund in order to increase the number of borrowers and enable them to build housing units on the plots of land to be distributed to citizens and to include this in the 2020 budget. Loans shall be exempt from interest in accordance with the Law of the Fund.
6.Giving (150,000) one hundred and fifty thousand unemployed persons who do not have the ability to work a monthly grant of (175000) one hundred and seventy-five thousand dinars per person for three months, with a total amount of (78500000000) seventy-eight billion and a half billion dinars.
7. The establishment of modern marketing complexes (kiosks) in commercial areas in Baghdad and the provinces are distributed to those referred to in the previous paragraph during a period of three months at a total cost of (6000000000) sixty billion dinars provided that the owner of the kiosk pledges to employ two unemployed to ensure the provision of Less than (45000) forty five thousand job opportunities for citizens, taking into account the priority given to those who have been removed stalls.
8. Preparing a program to train and qualify the unemployed who have the ability to work and the number of (150,000) one hundred and fifty thousand young graduates and non-graduates with a financial grant during the training period of (3) three months (175000) one hundred and seventy-five thousand dinars per month Persons, and a total amount of (78.5 billion) seventy-eight billion and a half billion dinars in order to qualify them, and run those who pass the training courses successfully in investment companies operating in Iraq.
9. Granting the successful persons in the above training courses appropriate loans to establish medium or small projects from the profit-making loan fund at the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, or granting them loans through the Central Bank's initiative for youth lending, amounting to one trillion dinars.
10. Include the unemployed participants of the training program above the Industrial Services Law by granting them a piece of land served to establish an industrial project with the enjoyment of all the privileges provided by the said law.
11. The Ministry of Defense shall open the door for volunteering for young people (18-25) years through the electronic portal or reception centers in the governorates as of 15/10/2019
. 12. The Ministries of Defense and Interior shall take the basic procedures to re-terminate their contracts in all governorates.
13. The Ministry of Education shall take the necessary measures to contract the volunteer lecturers and include the required financial allocations in the 2020 budget according to the need and specialization.
14. The Ministry of Agriculture shall take the basic procedures to exempt farmers from the amounts of lease of agricultural lands due to them previously until 31/12/2019
. 600,000) six hundred thousand families.
16. To consider the victims as demonstrators and security services as martyrs, to be covered by the laws in force, and to grant their families the rights and privileges arising therefrom.
17. The Ministry of Health shall provide treatment services to wounded demonstrators and security forces and provide full needs at government expense, including treatment outside Iraq, if requested.
The Council of Ministers directed the ministries and other concerned parties to implement the above decisions according to their competence. The Council also decided to discuss the second package of resolutions related to reforms and the demands of the demonstrators at the next session, and to continue taking the necessary decisions in the subsequent sessions.