Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Customs achieved 97 billion dinars in revenues for the month of September

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

customs - Customs achieved 97 billion dinars in revenues for the month of September Empty Customs achieved 97 billion dinars in revenues for the month of September

Post by Rocky Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:17 am

Customs achieved 97 billion dinars in revenues for the month of September

15:43 - 24/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    About / Baghad ..
    The General Authority of Customs announced on Thursday the volume of revenues achieved for the month of September, noting that it recorded a remarkable increase in the volume of revenues compared to last August.
    The Authority said in a statement received (information) copy, that "achieved monthly revenues exceeded 97 billion dinars in September, a difference over last August amounted to 7 billion dinars in a significant increase recorded by the Authority after the positive steps that contributed to the high volume of trade exchange."
    She added, "The continuous increase in the rates of revenues achieved in most of its customs centers comes as a natural result of the efforts made by its cadres working there as well as outstanding management."
    She stressed, "Revenue realized in the account of the Ministry of Finance to the Central Bank of Iraq, which is subject to auditing the Office of Financial Supervision and thus be registered higher revenue supplying the state budget after oil revenues, despite the challenges and constraints and the lack of minimum requirements and means and devices customs work." Finished 25 h
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:46 pm