Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq achieved 471 billion dinars in customs revenues during the first quarter of the current year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq achieved 471 billion dinars in customs revenues during the first quarter of the current year Empty Iraq achieved 471 billion dinars in customs revenues during the first quarter of the current year

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Apr 2024, 4:55 am

Iraq achieved 471 billion dinars in customs revenues during the first quarter of the current year
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today -  
    Today, Tuesday (April 16, 2024), the General Authority of Customs announced that it achieved revenues during the first quarter of the year, the highest in 10 years, according to what was announced by the Director General of the Authority, Hassan Al-Ugaili.
    According to a statement by the authority, received by “Baghdad Today”, Al-Ukaili explained that revenues amounted to more than 471 billion dinars, an increase amounting to (257,470,313,542) dinars for the same period of the previous year, 2024, where a revenue growth rate of 120% was achieved.
    Al-Ugaili attributed this increase to the application of electronic systems, specifically the Automation and Modernization System for Customs Asycoda, which developed customs work and contributed to the accuracy and speed of completion, stressing that the imposition of customs authority at all land, sea and air border ports is based in all of this on the law, and its procedures will affect the corrupt and evaders. And who helps them violate the provisions of the applicable customs law.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 11:09 am