Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With the participation of Iraq .. The launch of the stock exchange and banking in Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

With the participation of Iraq .. The launch of the stock exchange and banking in Iran Empty With the participation of Iraq .. The launch of the stock exchange and banking in Iran

Post by Rocky Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:29 am

With the participation of Iraq .. The launch of the stock exchange and banking in Iran

10:50 - 19/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Kish Island, southern Iran, will host the 2019 Inwex International Exhibition on Stock Exchange, Banking, Insurance and Privatization with the participation of 260 local companies and 40 foreign companies from 25 countries around the world.
    The sixth edition of the Inoueks International Exhibition was held from 18 to 21 November 2019 in Kish Island, and presents opportunities for the country to showcase its investment capabilities.
    In a related context, 260 local companies and 40 foreign companies from 25 countries around the world will present their latest economic achievements including stock exchange, banking, insurance, privatization and investments.
    Switzerland, Italy, Britain, Germany, Sweden, Russia, Malaysia, Iraq, Oman, Georgia, Kazakhstan and South Africa are among the main countries participating in the event.
    Economic experts say that the Inouex exhibition in Kish will provide favorable opportunities for the international community to learn about Iran's economic potential and is a gateway to attracting foreign capital into the country. Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:10 pm