Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fahmi: We are walking and victory will not accept any solution before the dismissal of the governmen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fahmi: We are walking and victory will not accept any solution before the dismissal of the governmen Empty Fahmi: We are walking and victory will not accept any solution before the dismissal of the governmen

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Nov 2019, 6:34 am

Fahmi: We are walking and victory will not accept any solution before the dismissal of the government

11:13 - 19/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Unveiled deputy in the Alliance Saraon Raed Fahmy, Tuesday, that the absence of others to attend the meeting of political blocs because of their adherence to the government of Abdul - Mahdi and give them a last chance, stressing that the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] others will not accept any solution before the dismissal of the government.
    Fahmi said in a statement to / information /, "The lack of attendance by a coalition of the political blocs was due to their disclosure of the intention to give another opportunity to the government and this is what really happened with the document that was signed."
    He added that "the coalition of Sairon and the coalition of victory will not accept any solution to the crisis before the government resigns because it is a priority of the demands of the demonstrators as well as the tolerance of blood that flowed during the period of protests in Baghdad and the provinces."
    The MP of the Alliance Star Siron Atabi confirmed in a statement earlier to / information /, that his coalition informed the political forces not to attend any me[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]eting on the crisis. Ends / 25 pm

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:09 pm