Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary action: Achieving sufficient gasoline will save $ 5 million for the state treasury

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary action: Achieving sufficient gasoline will save $ 5 million for the state treasury Empty Parliamentary action: Achieving sufficient gasoline will save $ 5 million for the state treasury

Post by Rocky Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:18 pm

Parliamentary action: Achieving sufficient gasoline will save $ 5 million for the state treasury

16:53 - 20/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    The parliamentary working committee confirmed on Wednesday that achieving the sufficiency of the gasoline product will save five million dollars for the state treasury, while showing that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] consumes more than 36 million liters of gasoline daily, 40% of which is imported from outside the country.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] consumes more than 36 million liters of gasoline every day, 40 percent of which is imported from outside the country," Fadhil al-Fatlawi, a member of the committee, said .
    He added that "the House of Representatives has a tendency to increase gasoline production and achieve self-sufficiency as it provides five million dollars to the state treasury," noting that "increased production requires the employment of a large number of graduates of oil engineering and this will contribute to the solution of an important part of unemployment among graduates."
    The Committee on Labor and Social Affairs, earlier, that stop importing dates from outside the country and provided 150 billion Iraqi dinars to the state treasury, among the government will prevent the import of ten agricultural crops during the coming days. Finished 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:13 am