Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hadithi: Forming special forces to secure the demonstrations and chase the engineers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

special - Al-Hadithi: Forming special forces to secure the demonstrations and chase the engineers Empty Al-Hadithi: Forming special forces to secure the demonstrations and chase the engineers

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Nov 2019, 2:16 pm

Al-Hadithi: Forming special forces to secure the demonstrations and chase the engineers

18:38 - 27/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special
    Government spokesman Saad al-Hadithi said on Wednesday that the government has set up special forces to deal with demonstrators and popular demonstrations in the capital Baghdad and a number of central and southern provinces.
    Al-Hadithi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma that the government has created special forces whose work is limited to maintaining order and preventing riots and burning government departments and private property.
    He added that "arming the special forces to deal with the demonstrators lags behind [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] other [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] radically," noting that "these forces will not use live bullets and will not enter a clash with the demonstrators and their functions to secure demonstrations and prosecute the engineers and saboteurs." Finished 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:10 am