Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump's envoy talks about Abdul Mahdi's replacement and fears Sistani's role

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul - Trump's envoy talks about Abdul Mahdi's replacement and fears Sistani's role Empty Trump's envoy talks about Abdul Mahdi's replacement and fears Sistani's role

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Dec 2019, 3:05 am

Trump's envoy talks about Abdul Mahdi's replacement and fears Sistani's role

11:08 - 04/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The former US presidential envoy, on the conditions of Washington on the specifications of the prime minister who will replace the outgoing Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , while expressing fears of the role of religious authority Mr. Ali al-Sistani, whom he described as "decisive player."
    "Sistani is the decisive player in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] not [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] " US special envoy Brett McGurk said in remarks published in the Wall Street Journal .
    He added that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] looks quite margin this as a risk, current with it against national Valtiar [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , but not with America, it is with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , has been inclined to any direction, including to the government do not want us there completely."
    "The best position for America is to support the will of the people and elections that meet international standards, while doing what we can to ensure that the alternative to Abdul Mahdi is someone who reflects the pulse of post-sectarianism in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ," McGurk said.
    Earlier, Al-Hurra, a channel close to President Donald Trump, had attacked the religious authority, Mr. Ali al-Sistani, demanding that he issue a fatwa to “dissolve the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ,” noting that no compromise could be made without solving the PMU. Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:32 pm