Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Other: There is no alternative to Abdul-Mahdi and his replacement is not discussed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Other: There is no alternative to Abdul-Mahdi and his replacement is not discussed Empty Other: There is no alternative to Abdul-Mahdi and his replacement is not discussed

Post by Rocky Wed 11 Sep 2019, 3:37 am

Other: There is no alternative to Abdul-Mahdi and his replacement is not discussed

10:48 - 11/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the alliance of Sairon Rami al-Skini, on Wednesday, that there is no alternative to Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the event of his dismissal, noting that the replacement of Abdul-Mahdi is not on the table.
    Al-Skini said in a statement to the information, that "there is currently no alternative to Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] despite the existence of disagreement in the mechanism and methodology of his administration and characterized by weakness and obstruction in the implementation of the government program."
    He added, "We did not discuss on the alternative table of the current prime minister more than the discussion in the methodology of Abdul-Mahdi," noting that "many deputies have dissatisfaction with the performance of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] weak in the management of state institutions."
    He predicted, "There are new political understandings to come up with an alternative or a new Prime Minister can come up with a new mechanism and tools stronger than [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the administration of the state." Finished / 15x

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:35 pm