Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Deputy: Saleh will announce the name of the candidate for prime minister 24 hours before the end of

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Deputy: Saleh will announce the name of the candidate for prime minister 24 hours before the end of  Empty Deputy: Saleh will announce the name of the candidate for prime minister 24 hours before the end of

Post by rocky on Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:38 am

Deputy: Saleh will announce the name of the candidate for prime minister 24 hours before the end of the constitutional period

20:15 - 08/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / private ...
The deputy of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Fadel Jaber, announced, on Monday, that the President of the Republic nominated a candidate for the presidency of the new government 24 hours before the end of the constitutional period, indicating that the names circulated in the media have been removed to receive previous positions.
Jaber said to the "information" that "the political blocs did not finally agree on the candidate to head the next government, and there are many names that will be deliberated on."
He added that "the two candidates most frequently traded between the political blocs are Muhammad Shi'a Al-Sudani and Ibrahim Bahr Al-Ulum," noting that "the two names were recently excluded during the recent indications of their taking up previous positions."
He explained that "the constitutional period will not end the 15 days without announcing the name of the candidate," stressing that "the fourteenth night of the constitutional period will announce the President of the Republic who will be charged with forming the government." Ended 25 and

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
wciappetta
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Deputy: Saleh will announce the name of the candidate for prime minister 24 hours before the end of  Empty Re: Deputy: Saleh will announce the name of the candidate for prime minister 24 hours before the end of

Post by wciappetta on Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:16 am

Last minute as usual.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Current date/time is Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:24 am