Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Abadi commemorates Victory Day: Iraq will defeat corruption and quotas, as it defeated terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Abadi commemorates Victory Day: Iraq will defeat corruption and quotas, as it defeated terrorism Empty Al-Abadi commemorates Victory Day: Iraq will defeat corruption and quotas, as it defeated terrorism

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Dec 2019, 1:45 am

[size=36]Al-Abadi commemorates Victory Day: Iraq will defeat corruption and quotas, as it defeated terrorism[/size]

Political | 09:57 - 09/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad - Mawazine News 
    On Monday, the head of the Al-Nasr coalition, Haider al-Abadi, said that the Iraqi people would defeat corruption and quotas as well as defeat terrorism.
    Al-Abadi said in a statement, "I extend to the glorious Iraqi people in the name of congratulations and blessings on the occasion of the tenth of December, the day on which the land of Iraq was liberated from the defilement of ISIS."
    He added that "Iraq fought a battle of existence against terrorism and its supporters, and it emerged as a victorious victory among the nations ... Fethiye for the will of the people and mercy for its martyrs and glory for its heroism."

Al-Abadi explained: "Today the memory of the liberation of the land and our people is witnessing to us the witness of the Ezz Intifada patted with the blood of redemption for the sake of its future and its hopes, and thus proves to the whole world that it is a people of Abyei to be broken and subservient. For the foreigner. "

"We want a country free from terrorism, quotas, corruption, fear and subordination, and it is our mission," said the leader of the Victory Coalition.
    is over
    M hn

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Abadi commemorates Victory Day: Iraq will defeat corruption and quotas, as it defeated terrorism Empty Al-Abadi on the anniversary of victory: Our people will defeat corruption, quotas, and dependence on

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Dec 2019, 2:17 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Abadi on the anniversary of victory: Our people will defeat corruption, quotas, and dependence on the will of the foreigner[/size]

Policy

2019-12-09 | 14:35
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

"We want a country free from terrorism, quotas, corruption, fear and subordination, and it is our mission," said the leader of [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/2209910929/%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%AA%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%81 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%B5%D8%B1/ar/]the Victory Coalition[/url] .

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:28 pm