Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish political meeting to discuss assigning the Sudanese to head the government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish political meeting to discuss assigning the Sudanese to head the government Empty Kurdish political meeting to discuss assigning the Sudanese to head the government

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Dec 2019, 6:17 am

Kurdish political meeting to discuss assigning the Sudanese to head the government

12:17 - 14/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ...
    On Saturday, the MP of the Kurdistan Islamic Group, Ahmed Hama Rashid, revealed a forthcoming meeting of 15 Kurdish deputies to discuss assigning Muhammad Shi'a Al-Sudani to head the government, indicating that the meeting will discuss the options presented.
    Rashid said in a statement to the "information" that "15 Kurdish representatives from different blocs formed a new alliance away from the Patriotic Union and the Kurdistan Democratic Party to discuss all political issues in the region and outside it."
    He added that "the gathering will meet in the coming hours to discuss the options presented and assign Mohamed Shia'a Al-Sudani to head the next government."
    He explained that "the opinion of the assembly will be after the meeting and the implications of the nomination and support for the candidate will be discussed," noting that "the Kurdish forces have not expressed any objection or support until now to the Sudanese."
    The MP of the Kurdistan Islamic Union, Salim Hamzah, revealed in a previous statement to / the information, about a Kurdish desire to support the nomination of Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani to head the next government, indicating that this support for the nomination of the Sudanese is tentative and not official. Finished / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:17 pm