Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Urgent .. The Iraqi Security Media Cell: 22 missiles were fired at the headquarters of the coalition

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Urgent .. The Iraqi Security Media Cell: 22 missiles were fired at the headquarters of the coalition Empty Urgent .. The Iraqi Security Media Cell: 22 missiles were fired at the headquarters of the coalition

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Jan 2020, 2:26 am

Urgent .. The Iraqi Security Media Cell: 22 missiles were fired at the headquarters of the coalition and no casualties were reported

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Iraqi Security Media Cell: 22 missiles were fired at coalition headquarters, and there were no casualties

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Urgent .. The Iraqi Security Media Cell: 22 missiles were fired at the headquarters of the coalition Empty Security media: 22 rockets landed on Iraqi soil

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Jan 2020, 3:02 am

Iraq

Security media: 22 rockets landed on Iraqi soil

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Wednesday, the Media Cell announced that 22 missiles had landed on the headquarters of the international coalition forces in the provinces of Anbar and Erbil.
    The Security Media Cell said in a statement: Iraq, at dawn today, January 8, 2020, was bombed with 22 missiles, 17 of which landed on Ain al-Assad airbase, including two that did not explode in the Hitan area, west of the city of Heet.
    The statement added: 5 rockets landed in the city of Arbil, all of which fell on the headquarters of the coalition, and we did not record any losses within the Iraqi forces.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:43 pm