Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Exceptions to the retirement law are a new chapter on corruption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Deputy: Exceptions to the retirement law are a new chapter on corruption Empty Deputy: Exceptions to the retirement law are a new chapter on corruption

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Jan 2020, 1:33 pm

Deputy: Exceptions to the retirement law are a new chapter on corruption

19:53 - 01/15/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    On Wednesday, a member of the House of Representatives, Abbas Yaber, considered the inclusion of the ambassadors' exclusion clause and some grades in the amendment of the new pension law as a new chapter for corruption chapters.
    Yaber said in a statement to "Information", that "the new retirement law will contribute to reviving government institutions by employing young people with energies and scientific expertise, as well as providing great job grades." The fact that a large number of senior employees work in the private and public sectors, and this negatively affects the reduction of unemployment.
    He added that "the inclusion of the paragraph excluding ambassadors and some grades of the age specified for retirement within the new law is a new chapter in the sections of administrative corruption," noting that "the House of Representatives will refuse to extend the career age of ambassadors and will not pass that paragraph absolutely."
    Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Siham Al-Aqili, indicated yesterday, Tuesday, the reason for raising the second amendment to the Unified Retirement Law No. (9) for the year 2014, stressing that the extension of the age requirement for ambassadors was not accepted by members of the House of Representatives. It ended 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:13 pm