Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020


Parliamentary work reveals the proportion of domestic workers within the Chinese agreement

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Posts : 189380
Join date : 2012-12-21

reveals - Parliamentary work reveals the proportion of domestic workers within the Chinese agreement Empty Parliamentary work reveals the proportion of domestic workers within the Chinese agreement

Post by rocky on Tue 21 Jan 2020, 6:20 am


Parliamentary work reveals the proportion of domestic workers within the Chinese agreement

15:15 - 21/01/2020



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / private ...
The Parliamentary Labor Committee revealed, on Tuesday, the proportion of local employment that the federal government has set as part of investment projects that China will implement in the country.
Committee member Fadel Al-Fatlawi said in a statement to "Information", that "the government committed the Chinese side within the economic agreement to employ 80% of the local labor within the projects that it will implement inside [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  ," noting that "the remaining 20% ​​will relate to foreign experts and technicians only."
He added that "the agreement to employ local labor will revitalize the country's economy and eliminate unemployment permanently," noting that "investment projects will move the Iraqi markets and support the national product related to building materials other construction materials."
The Chairman of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives, Haitham Al-Jubouri, revealed today, Tuesday, parliamentary efforts to study the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  agreement with China and turn it into a law, stressing that the agreement is "very important". Ended 25 T


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    Current date/time is Fri 25 Sep 2020, 8:53 am