Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

To reveal economic concerns about the failure of the Chinese agreement if its projects are handed ov

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

To reveal economic concerns about the failure of the Chinese agreement if its projects are handed ov Empty To reveal economic concerns about the failure of the Chinese agreement if its projects are handed ov

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Jan 2020, 1:46 am

To reveal economic concerns about the failure of the Chinese agreement if its projects are handed over to these parties

17:40 - 01/26/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    On Sunday, economic expert, Ali Al-Fariji, revealed major economic concerns about the failure of the Chinese agreement with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the failure to implement any service projects mentioned.
    "The agreement with China must be managed by the government, not by the Chinese side, and with Chinese conditions that may affect [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ," Al-Fariji said in a statement to "The Information." Noting that "linking the governors directly with Chinese companies in implementing projects may fail the Chinese agreement and offer Projects for theft and corruption.
    He added that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] signed a memorandum of understanding with China, not an economic agreement, and the agreement must be presented to the House of Representatives to know the size of the projects." Noting that "the agreement, if implemented under [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] conditions, will achieve revenue for the public budget, as well as employment and creating great job opportunities for young people."
    And the economic expert, Amer Al-Jawahery, expected, earlier, to start implementing the Chinese agreement with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] during the next five months, while that the agreement will contribute to supporting the national product through the use of local building materials. Ended 25 T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:46 pm