Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Finance determines those covered and not covered by the legal age for referral to re

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Finance determines those covered and not covered by the legal age for referral to re Empty The Ministry of Finance determines those covered and not covered by the legal age for referral to re

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Jan 2020, 2:55 am

[size=41]The Ministry of Finance determines those covered and not covered by the legal age for referral to retire

2020-01-29
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=32]Yassin Iraq: Baghdad

The Ministry of Finance has set the legal age for referral and exceptions to it.
    According to a document of the ministry, the agency "Iraq Iraq" obtained a copy of it, "It is imperative to refer the employee to retirement upon the completion of 60 sixty years of age, which is the legal age for referral to retirement regardless of his service.
    Finance excluded from the provisions of the legal age for referral to retirement, as follows:
    1 - Those covered by the University Service Law holders of the scientific title (Professor and Assistant Professor).
    2 - Forensic doctors, anesthetists and psychiatrists.
    3- Advisors and assistant counselors in the State Council.
    4- Those covered by Political Chapter Law No. 24 of 2005 amending and those with first and second degree martyrs covered by the Martyrs Foundation Law No. 2 of 2016, Law No. 20 of 2009 and Political Prisoners Corporation Law No. 35 of 2013.
    5- Civil pilots from whom he works by piloting aircraft in a practical way and who has a valid work permit in time.
    The document pointed out that the legal age for referral to retirement covered by the above exceptions is 63 years of age except for the fourth paragraph, the retirement age for them is not more than 65 years of age.
    She noted that "those who were born in the years 1957, 1958 and 1959 years are covered by referral to retirement from 12/31/2019."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:20 pm