Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Diyala announces direct service projects at a cost of 4 billion in Baquba

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Diyala announces direct service projects at a cost of 4 billion in Baquba Empty Diyala announces direct service projects at a cost of 4 billion in Baquba

Post by Rocky Fri 31 Jan 2020, 1:21 pm

Diyala announces direct service projects at a cost of 4 billion in Baquba

20:55 - 01/31/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Diyala

The information / Diyala ..
    On Friday, a local official in Diyala Governorate announced that it would start implementing service projects at a cost of 4 billion dinars in Baquba.
    The Mayor of Baquba District, Abdullah Al-Hayali, said in a statement to "Information", that "specialized local companies have started implementing service projects in the roads and education sectors in the western and eastern regions of Baquba, with material costs in excess of 4 billion dinars."
    Al-Hayali added, "The projects were funded from the provincial development budget for the local Diyala government, stressing the importance of these projects in meeting part of the needs of the people in the service dimension, especially since Baquba remained years without any projects due to the repercussions of the events of June 2014".
    Hundreds of service projects were suspended after 2014 due to the repercussions of the June events, ended 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:26 pm