Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance sets the conditions for the delivery of funds to the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance sets the conditions for the delivery of funds to the region Empty Parliamentary Finance sets the conditions for the delivery of funds to the region

Post by Rocky Fri 31 Jan 2020, 1:48 pm

Parliamentary Finance sets the conditions for the delivery of funds to the region

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Friday, January 31, 2020

Baghdad / Al-Sabah
    The parliamentary finance committee confirmed, on Friday, that the federal government's transfer of funds to the Kurdistan Region is a legal violation because the region has not yet handed over its revenues to Baghdad, saying that the law of financial management linked the benefits of the province and the provinces to the receipt of revenues to the center's government.
    "The financial management law is responsible for regulating Iraqi money in the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank," said Committee member Naji Saidi, noting that "Article 11 of the law obliges the province and provinces not to receive any amounts unless they hand over their oil, customs and other revenues to the federal government."
    "The region has not handed over its revenues to the government, so any financial transfer is a legal violation," he said, adding that "at this moment we have not been shown to transfer money this year to the Kurdistan Region, and if this is proven, we will take all legal action against him." In an earlier session, the House of Representatives voted on the 2019 Federal Financial Administration Act (6) proposal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:41 am