Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khamenei's adviser is threatening America with expulsion from 3 countries, including Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khamenei's adviser is threatening America with expulsion from 3 countries, including Iraq Empty Khamenei's adviser is threatening America with expulsion from 3 countries, including Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Feb 2020, 4:14 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Khamenei's adviser is threatening America with expulsion from 3 countries, including Iraq[/size]

[size=45]The advisor of the Iranian guide for international affairs, Ali Akbar Velayati, vowed that the American forces present in Iraq, saying that "the Americans will be expelled from this country by force if they do not leave themselves."
    [size=45]In his speech during the fortieth ceremony of the commander of the Quds Force Qassem Soleimani in the city of Qom yesterday, my state added, “Americans must realize that they are leaving Iraq inevitably. According to the Iranian Islamic Republic, "IRNA".[/size]
    [size=45]He added that "ending the military presence of the United States in Iraq will lead to ending its presence in Syria," stressing that "the Americans will leave these two countries soon."[/size]
    [size=45]The advisor of the Iranian guide stressed that "Iran is the first force in the region, whether the enemy wants it or not," adding "the line that runs from Tehran to Baghdad, Damascus, Beirut and Palestine is the resistance front line and this line will continue."[/size]
    [size=45]He added that "the Americans thought that the assassination of Qassem Soleimani would dampen the ideology of the resistance front, but the huge marches that started in the funeral of his body were unprecedented and proved the error of the Americans' calculations."[/size]
    [size=45]Tensions between Washington and Tehran escalated, after the Pentagon announced, on the dawn of last January 3, an air strike near Baghdad International Airport, killing Soleimani, Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, deputy head of the Iraqi Popular Mobilization Authority, and others, and in January 8, Iran launched a missile attack on two military bases in Iraq, including the Ain al-Assad base, which includes about 1,500 US soldiers.[/size]
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:32 am