Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America is threatening to strike Iranian fighter jets over Iraq and assume any responsibility for Ba

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

America is threatening to strike Iranian fighter jets over Iraq and assume any responsibility for Ba Empty America is threatening to strike Iranian fighter jets over Iraq and assume any responsibility for Ba

Post by wciappetta Wed 03 Dec 2014, 6:41 am

America is threatening to strike Iranian fighter jets over Iraq and assume any responsibility for Baghdad aerial clash!

03-12-2014 03:02 PM

US Department of Defense, the Pentagon announced officially, the implementation of Iran's air strikes inside Iraq, loaded with the Iraqi government responsible for the occurrence of any conflict in the airspace.

The official Pentagon spokesman John Kirby, said that 'the United States believes that this may be the first time that Tehran has launched a manned aircraft from inside Iran to hit targets in Iraq.'

Kirby pointed out that the 'Iranian air attacks were coordinated with the US forces', adding that' the United States is still launches missions in the skies of Iraq, and it is up to the Iraqi government to avoid conflicts in its airspace. "

He was not the United States to Iran's invitation to join the international coalition that is fighting organization of the Islamic state, and said that Iran would not join him anyway.

He was assistant chief of the Iranian General Staff, Gen. Masoud Algerian, denied on Tuesday, the news that has been circulating earlier in the words of officials at the US Department of Defense, and on the assurances of the steering Iran airstrikes sites belonging to the organization 'Islamic state' (Daash) in Iraq .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:44 pm