Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fouad Hussein to the American ambassador: The sensitive Iraqi situation requires the formation of a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fouad Hussein to the American ambassador: The sensitive Iraqi situation requires the formation of a  Empty Fouad Hussein to the American ambassador: The sensitive Iraqi situation requires the formation of a

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Feb 2020, 1:46 am

Fouad Hussein to the American ambassador: The sensitive Iraqi situation requires the formation of a national government

•  Time: 2/22/2020 9:41 AM

•  Read: 754 times

• Categories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Finance Minister Fuad Hussein met the US ambassador, Matthew Toller, and they discussed bilateral relations between Iraq and the United States of America and ways to enhance and develop them, including the good and interests of the two friendly peoples.
    [size=15][rtl][size=21]A statement of the minister’s office said, “ The political situation in the region in general, and Iraq in particular, as well as efforts and dialogues to form the new Iraqi government after the President of the Republic {Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi} was formed to form the government .”[/rtl]

[rtl]In this context, Hussein pointed out that "the sensitive Iraqi situation requires the formation of a national government that meets the aspirations of the Iraqi people with all its components, and to create the atmosphere for general elections in which all spectra of the Iraqi people participate and fully express their aspirations and hopes ."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Ammar Al-Masoudi[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:10 am