Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The next chapter will witness the arrival of the Chinese agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance - Parliamentary Finance: The next chapter will witness the arrival of the Chinese agreement Empty Parliamentary Finance: The next chapter will witness the arrival of the Chinese agreement

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Feb 2020, 1:25 pm

Parliamentary Finance: The next chapter will witness the arrival of the Chinese agreement

10:59 - 02/18/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed, on Tuesday, that the next legislative term will witness the arrival of the Iraqi-Chinese agreement to the House of Representatives, stressing that Parliament had previously asked the government to send a copy of the agreement.
    Member of the Committee, Siham Al-Aqili, said in a statement to "Information", that "the House of Representatives asked the government to send a copy of the Chinese agreement in order to present it to the relevant parliamentary committees," noting that "all agreements with any country must be enacted by law by the legislative authority." .
    Al-Aqili added, “Such agreements must be regulated by a law issued by the legislature to monitor the implementation of the agreement,” stressing that “the upcoming legislative term will see the arrival of a copy of the agreement signed between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] China to the House of Representatives.” Ended / 25h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:28 pm