Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Have Iraqi political forces received orders from a "Gulf state" not to pass the "Allawi" government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

iraqi - Have Iraqi political forces received orders from a "Gulf state" not to pass the "Allawi" government  Empty Have Iraqi political forces received orders from a "Gulf state" not to pass the "Allawi" government

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Feb 2020, 3:13 am

[size=32]Have Iraqi political forces received orders from a "Gulf state" not to pass the "Allawi" government ..?![/size]
     Monday, February 24, 2020 at 10:53 am (135 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press

Local media reported, from political sources, that the Sunni forces had received orders from a Gulf country not to pass the government of Muhammad Allawi.

American authorities have also passed information indicating that the Sunni forces are messaging the need not to give confidence to the Prime Minister-designate, in order to increase tension in the street and escalate the demonstrations until the complete coup against the Shiite influence in power.

A political source said, on Thursday 20 February 2020, that the Sunni and Kurdish forces informed the Shiite leaders of their refusal to vote for the government of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi.

The source said that the Sunni and Kurdish forces officially inform the Shiite leaders of their refusal to vote for the government of Muhammad Allawi and demand that his candidacy be withdrawn.

On Wednesday, February 19, 2020, Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi called on the House of Representatives to hold a session to vote on granting confidence to the government on Monday February 24, 2020, while addressing the protesters by saying: “Everything that has been achieved is the result of your insistence and sacrifices, so congratulations to you on this great honor that will protect it You your people and history. ”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:20 am