Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
annieharbers
wciappetta
6 posters

Political forces finally agree to pass the Al-Kazemi government in Tuesday’s session

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Political forces finally agree to pass the Al-Kazemi government in Tuesday’s session Empty Political forces finally agree to pass the Al-Kazemi government in Tuesday’s session

Post by wciappetta Mon May 04, 2020 6:40 am

Political forces finally agree to pass the Al-Kazemi government in Tuesday’s session

May 3, 2020  

04-05-2020 02:37 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad / Al-Ikhbaria
    An informed source revealed that a final agreement had been reached to pass the cabinet of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazimi during the parliament session scheduled for Tuesday.
    The source mentioned to Al-Ikhbaria the final agreement that the Al-Kazimi’s government was passed in Tuesday’s session by political protectors except (the law, patriotism, a bond) after a change of names that were objected to by some blocs, including the foreign ones settled for Nizar Al-Khairallah, and the defense of the obstinacy group, And the Interior Ministry of Othman Al-Ghanimi. ”He
    affirmed that“ the Sunnis and Kurds officially informed Al-Kazemi to attend the session of granting confidence, in agreement with (President of the Alliance of Fath Hadi al-Amiri, leader of the Sadrist movement Muqtada al-Sadr, President of the National Wisdom Movement Ammar al-Hakim, and President of the Victory Coalition Haider al-Abadi). ”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

annieharbers
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Political forces finally agree to pass the Al-Kazemi government in Tuesday’s session Empty Re: Political forces finally agree to pass the Al-Kazemi government in Tuesday’s session

Post by annieharbers Mon May 04, 2020 9:40 am

Thanks   wci
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Political forces finally agree to pass the Al-Kazemi government in Tuesday’s session Empty Re: Political forces finally agree to pass the Al-Kazemi government in Tuesday’s session

Post by weslin3 Mon May 04, 2020 9:56 am

Hope this is IT!
    lesley.beter
    lesley.beter
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by lesley.beter Mon May 04, 2020 11:57 am

Omg I'm shocked
    Wheelman
    Wheelman
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by Wheelman Mon May 04, 2020 1:20 pm

Think positive Dinar Community!
    Think positive!
    Wheelman
    Wheelman
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by Wheelman Mon May 04, 2020 1:29 pm

Wheelman
    Wheelman
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by Wheelman Mon May 04, 2020 1:35 pm

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Mon May 04, 2020 3:56 pm

There is another report out there suggesting Thursday for a vote, So long as they get it done who cares...

wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Mon May 04, 2020 4:12 pm

The latest:
    Al-Kazemi meets Al-Halbousi and asks him to set tomorrow, Tuesday, the date for holding the confidence-giving session

May 4, 2020  

Politics, security and economy
    2 hours ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Local media reported that the Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi met with Parliament Speaker Mohamed Al-Halbousi, and asked him to specify tomorrow, Tuesday, the date for the session to give confidence.

Pinoy10
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by Pinoy10 Mon May 04, 2020 4:17 pm

Thanks Ward.....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:55 am