Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Commerce initiated the distribution of the ration card items in the country and Dujail

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Commerce initiated the distribution of the ration card items in the country and Dujail  Empty Commerce initiated the distribution of the ration card items in the country and Dujail

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Jun 2014, 10:42 am

Commerce initiated the distribution of the ration card items in the country and Dujail 

06/22/2014 

BAGHDAD / JD / .. Ministry of Commerce announced conducted for the distribution of the ration card items in the country and judicial Dujail.

The ministry said in a statement received / JD / copy of it: that the committees of the Ministry of Commerce started distributing ration card items in the country and judicial Dujail in Salahuddin province.

The company also announced the public for the manufacture of the grain trade for completion for the production of zero flour mills in the country.

The ministry called on all owners of bakeries and pastry ovens and licensed in all of the provinces who did not receive their shares from the company to review the branch received. He was general manager of the General Company for Grain Processing Ali Hashim al-Saadi beginning in an earlier statement: implementation of the directives of the public company began manufacturing grain in the Ministry of Commerce to produce flour for distribution to zero ovens and bakeries officially sanctioned in Baghdad and the provinces and competitive cost.

Trade Minister Khairallah Hassan Babiker said in a statement a few days ago: that the price of flour to zero bag weighing 50 kg and a first class product in the country will be Mills (32) thousand dinars for ovens and pastries. / End / / 22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:02 pm