Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary planning: One of the priorities of the next government is to tackle the budget and ear

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary planning: One of the priorities of the next government is to tackle the budget and ear Empty Parliamentary planning: One of the priorities of the next government is to tackle the budget and ear

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:03 am

Parliamentary planning: One of the priorities of the next government is to tackle the budget and early elections

10:02 - 08/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private
    Member of the Committee for Strategic Planning and Follow-up of the Parliamentary Governmental Program, Muhammad Karim, said on Sunday that one of the priorities of the new government is to prepare for early elections, tackle the budget problem and move away from relying on oil as a primary source in budget financing.
    "The next government, although it has a specific time and a transitional period, will have a government program of its own," Karim said in a statement to "The Information."
    He stressed the need for "the government program to be consistent with the ambition and demands of the Iraqi people, in addition to solving the budget problem."
    And that "the 2020 budget must differ from the past classic budgets, especially as the budget that relies on oil imports for the payment of salaries will not meet the purpose and will not achieve the government's goals."
    He explained that "the previous governments failed due to the lack of a vision of shifting the huge budgets towards investment and development projects that would reduce dependence on oil as a primary source of financing for the country." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:55 pm