Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hakim: We decided not to interfere in choosing the names of the candidates for the post of prime min

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prime - Hakim: We decided not to interfere in choosing the names of the candidates for the post of prime min Empty Hakim: We decided not to interfere in choosing the names of the candidates for the post of prime min

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:27 am

[size=35][size=35]Hakim: We decided not to interfere in choosing the names of the candidates for the post of prime minister[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2020-03-16 | 05:50
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]On Monday, the head of the "Al-Hikma" movement, Ammar Al-Hakim, announced his decision to not interfere in the task of choosing the names of candidates for the post of prime minister for the transitional period, attributing this to the presence of "political accounts that do not consider the country's best interests and do not take into account the circumstances."

"We have decided not to interfere in the task of choosing the names of candidates for the post of prime minister for the transitional period anymore, " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said in a statement, attributing the reason for this decision to "our refusal to remain in the tardiness equation and our reservations on political accounts that are not taken into consideration." It is in the supreme interest of Iraq and the Iraqis, and does not take into account the current conditions that the country is going through. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pointed out that entering the national wisdom stream was to find a way out for the political closure and disrupting the interests of the people not only, reiterating the demand that "the task of the next candidate be confined to the framework of restoring the state's prestige and preparing for early elections during this year."

[/size]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:54 pm