Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia supports its economy by 32 billion dollars to reduce the impact of Corona

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

billion - Saudi Arabia supports its economy by 32 billion dollars to reduce the impact of Corona Empty Saudi Arabia supports its economy by 32 billion dollars to reduce the impact of Corona

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Mar 2020, 2:54 am

Saudi Arabia supports its economy by 32 billion dollars to reduce the impact of Corona

billion - Saudi Arabia supports its economy by 32 billion dollars to reduce the impact of Corona 19558

Economy News - Baghdad
    Official television said that Saudi Arabia announced, on Friday, measures worth more than 120 billion riyals ($ 31.93 billion) to reduce the impact of the Coruna virus outbreak on the economy.
    The TV, quoting Finance Minister Mohamed Al-Jadaan, said that the package includes 50 billion dollars in the form of support for banks, financial institutions and small and medium-sized companies.
    It also includes other initiatives to support the economy worth more than 70 billion riyals.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:45 pm