Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sunni leader: Allawi's scenario may be repeated with Al-Zarfi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sunni leader: Allawi's scenario may be repeated with Al-Zarfi Empty Sunni leader: Allawi's scenario may be repeated with Al-Zarfi

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:17 am

Sunni leader: Allawi's scenario may be repeated with Al-Zarfi

09:57 - 22/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Former head of the Iraqi Forces Union bloc, Salah al-Jubouri, confirmed on Sunday that the Sunni forces will not object to any Shiite candidate, given that the position is theirs, while Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi's scenario is more likely to be repeated with Al-Zarfi.
    Al-Jubouri said in a statement reported by Al-Sharq Al-Awsat newspaper and seen by him / the information: “Sunnis in principle do not object to any Shiite candidate for prime minister based on the fact that this position is from the Shiite share, but the majority of the Sunni forces see Al-Zarfi as a capable man To deal with the challenges facing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] during the next stage. ”
    Al-Jubouri added, “There are political alliances that can play their role in this context, including alliances that emerged during the period of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi’s mandate, where Sunni parties with the Shiite forces stood against him and vice versa.”
    A source close to the Prime Minister-designate, Adnan Al-Zrafi, acknowledged, on Sunday, the latter's difficult task in forming the government due to the widening circle of rejection to him, while he indicated that he would start today his official talks to form the government. Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:53 pm