Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Construction threatens the municipal departments with integrity and the courts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister - The Minister of Construction threatens the municipal departments with integrity and the courts Empty The Minister of Construction threatens the municipal departments with integrity and the courts

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Mar 2020, 7:05 am

The Minister of Construction threatens the municipal departments with integrity and the courts

•  Time: 03/22/2020 14:16:20

•  Read: 1,417 times

• Categories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Minister of Construction, Housing, Municipalities, and Public Works promised two banks, Rikani, the municipal departments, with “integrity and courts”.
    In a post on his Facebook page on Sunday, Rikani pointed out, "Delaying the transactions of Article {25} {regarding the purchase of residential plots in accordance with Article 25 / III of Law 21 of 2013 for the sale and lease of state funds}."
    And he stated, "After the crackdown on the accumulated transactions and checking their dates, I noticed that there was a deliberate delay for some employees in the public municipalities and for a specific governorate, and we took the appropriate measures and the matter ended."
    He added, "Through my reading of the comments of citizens during the past two days, it became clear that the municipal departments in the provinces also had a great delay."
    The Minister of Construction sent a letter to the municipal departments calling on them to “complete the transactions within two weeks after the ban was lifted,” warning the departments not to invoke the transfer of powers transferred and that the minister cannot do anything
    He warned Ricany municipal circles as "campaign will check and refer to the integrity of the negligence and the courts will not benefit it a" .anthy
    Ammar al - Masoudi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:05 pm