Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Maliki exercised his powers in exchange of the federal budget for the current year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki exercised his powers in exchange of the federal budget for the current year Empty Maliki exercised his powers in exchange of the federal budget for the current year

Post by Rocky Fri 27 Jun 2014, 6:17 am

Maliki exercised his powers in exchange of the federal budget for the current year

12:35 
    06/27/2014

Student member of the Commission on Security and Defense parliamentary previous Abbas al-Bayati, on Friday, the central government need to provide extra money and urgency of the Iraqi army in order to support him in his war against terrorism by providing the requirements of the basic, calling on Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to exercise his powers in exchange of the federal budget for the current year.

Bayati said that "what you are doing pieces of the Iraqi army, with all its different thing oversees because they offer their lives in defense of the Iraqi people and satisfied therefore incumbent on the government not to abandon them or to make them feel that there is a lack of promised," noting that "the army has a lot of weapons and other things, as well as the necessity of the existence of things that are encouraging for the troops at this critical juncture. " 

He added that "the middle of those requests which must be provided by the Iraqi army, it is imperative that the Prime Minister and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces Nouri al-Maliki to exercise his constitutional powers in exchange of the federal budget for the current year on the requirements of the armed forces, particularly in the fight against gangs Daash terrorist."

Al-Bayati stressed that "the Army needs to weapons and extra equipment to combat terrorism in all Iraqi cities, not only in Mosul and Anbar."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Maliki exercised his powers in exchange of the federal budget for the current year Empty Re: Maliki exercised his powers in exchange of the federal budget for the current year

Post by Neno Fri 27 Jun 2014, 1:45 pm

Wow! Driving right now so can not read but the title sounds awesome. .
    Mheat1
    Mheat1
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Maliki exercised his powers in exchange of the federal budget for the current year Empty Re: Maliki exercised his powers in exchange of the federal budget for the current year

Post by Mheat1 Fri 27 Jun 2014, 4:35 pm

lol! I just know he is not talking about the guys that just walk away and drop there weapons.I guess they can run faster with money in there pockets.
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Fri 27 Jun 2014, 4:50 pm

what this article is saying is they want maliki to approve more money from da 2014 budget to go against da sunnis ! one small isuue is we havnt read the 2014 budget three times and we are in caretaker goverment !
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Fri 27 Jun 2014, 5:18 pm

duck2000 wrote:what this article is saying is they want maliki to approve more money from da 2014 budget to go against da sunnis ! one small isuue is we havnt read the 2014 budget three times and we are in caretaker goverment !
    lol, now that I have read it, IC and after asking for opinion I understand... ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:42 pm