Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Breaking News.. al-Maliki: We will have a strong army to respond to the setback that took place

chouchou
    chouchou

Breaking News.. al-Maliki: We will have a strong army to respond to the setback that took place  Empty Breaking News.. al-Maliki: We will have a strong army to respond to the setback that took place

Post by chouchou Fri 27 Jun 2014, 12:18 pm

BAGHDAD / NINA / Prime Minister General Commander of the Armed Forces Nouri al-Maliki said on Friday that they will have a strong army to respond to the setback that occurred and should be held accountable all those who have a role in it of politicians, the army, scientists and Ifta owners.

He said , during a visit to Baghdad Operations Command that the setback took place not for the lack of weapons, men and money, but when there is no men believe in the political process and hold in their minds ideas perhaps remnants of the past or sectarian ideas or who benefited from the military operation then it happened.

Al-Maliki reiterated that the beginning was the reaction to prepare fully to face all the weak points and work to uprooted the problems, especially since the media used anti-style propaganda and psychological warfare by the presence of groups within the security services who should be rooted out.

He renewed his rejection of the process of forming a national salvation government, stressing that it means the cancellation of the electoral process and its results as a whole and that the Constitution has no value to the eyes of those who preach these ideas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:25 pm