Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A surprising deputy: The parliament’s role is absent from accounting for trade and stealing it to th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliament - A surprising deputy: The parliament’s role is absent from accounting for trade and stealing it to th Empty A surprising deputy: The parliament’s role is absent from accounting for trade and stealing it to th

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Apr 2020, 6:32 am

A surprising deputy: The parliament’s role is absent from accounting for trade and stealing it to the people's power

11:33 - 04/05/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The representative of the Parliamentary Current Movement, Star Al-Jabri, affirmed on Sunday that the oversight role of the House of Representatives is completely absent in holding trade ministers accountable and their accountability for stealing people's livelihood, pointing to the existence of large amounts of money allocated to the ration card items.
    Al-Jabri said in a statement to / Information /, that "the ration card is one of the most important pillars of the government’s work in securing the strengths of the paragraphs," noting that "rampant corruption within the Ministry of Trade throughout successive governments is one of the largest and most dangerous files of corruption."
    He added, "Unfortunately, the ministers of trade and their issues are not held accountable for the thefts of people's power", noting that "the current Ministry of Trade is supposed to take all precautions in securing a double share of emergency funds."
    Al-Jabri pointed out that "the oversight role of the House of Representatives is absent in holding the Ministry of Trade accountable for stealing money for ration card items." Ended / 25h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:22 pm