Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy Secretary of the Minister of Trade between improving the vocabulary of ration or accounting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy Secretary of the Minister of Trade between improving the vocabulary of ration or accounting Empty Deputy Secretary of the Minister of Trade between improving the vocabulary of ration or accounting

Post by Rocky Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Deputy Secretary of the Minister of Trade between improving the vocabulary of ration or accounting
    Independent) .. Student MP for the alliance of the Raad al-Mukusi, Saturday, Minister of Commerce Salman Jumaili to improve the ration card items and accelerate the provision and increase.
    "If we do not respond, we will have our legal methods to hold him accountable," he said.
    He said that the Ministry of Commerce still pursues the same method of procrastination and procrastination with regard to the ration cards, not to mention the arguments and promises. "Urge to accelerate the improvement of ration card items and provide the people's strength."
    He added that all the logistical needs of the Ministry has been provided, pointing out that there is a delay in the distribution of the ration card items to the citizens.
    He added that the rise in prices in the absence of unemployment can not citizens to buy food items from the black markets and in the absence of response of the Ministry will be our legal methods to hold him accountable.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Sep 30, 2024 6:23 am