Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

the delegation of the region to baghdad: we came to discuss overcoming the economic crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation - the delegation of the region to baghdad: we came to discuss overcoming the economic crisis Empty the delegation of the region to baghdad: we came to discuss overcoming the economic crisis

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Apr 2020, 6:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=40]the delegation of the region to baghdad: we came to discuss overcoming the economic crisis
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] In the 4/19/2020 - 12:24 PM  22[/size]
    Al-Ahed News- Baghdad
     A delegation from the Kurdistan Regional Government arrived in Baghdad to discuss a number of economic files with the federal government.
    The delegation includes Minister of Finance Awat Sheikh Janab, Minister of Planning Dara Rashid and Minister of Territory Khaled Shawani, in addition to Omid Sabah, head of the provincial government’s office.
    Khaled Shawani said in a press statement, we arrived today to Baghdad to discuss overcoming the economic crisis facing Iraq and the Kurdistan region with officials in the federal government.
    He added: “Today, we will discuss the oil agreement with the federal government and ways to reduce oil production and financial benefits for the Kurdistan region, with the Deputy Prime Ministers for Energy and Financial Affairs and the Ministry of Oil. We will also meet the Prime Minister and Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi.”
    Shawani added: “We want to overcome the current economic crisis in agreement with the federal government, and we are committed to our previous agreement with the federal government on delivering 20,000 barrels of oil per day to SOMO, and we will seek in our meetings with officials in the federal government to overcome the current economic crisis.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:15 pm