Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tufaili: Compulsory saving of salaries confuses the situation and awaited government decisions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tufaili: Compulsory saving of salaries confuses the situation and awaited government decisions Empty Tufaili: Compulsory saving of salaries confuses the situation and awaited government decisions

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Apr 2020, 1:58 am

Tufaili: Compulsory saving of salaries confuses the situation and awaited government decisions

•  Time: 04/26/2020 09:06:22

•  Reading: 1,170 times

• Categories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} A member of the Parliamentary Economic Committee, Salem Thameer Al Tufayli, said that the issue of compulsory saving from employee salaries confuses the situation, and that this matter is still proposed to get out of the crisis.
    "There must be solutions in order to get out of the economic crisis the country is experiencing, and saving is still just proposals and not official decisions, so the economic situation of the country is bad," Tufayli said in a press statement.
    He added that "the central bank, the Prime Minister, the Parliamentary Finance Committee and the Parliamentary Economic Committee have submitted some proposals to get out of the crisis, but they have not become official."
    He continued the parasite "on the government to find a quick and immediate solutions to save money, including agriculture support completely dropped , especially after falling prices Alinvt- should also support small industries" .anthy
    Ammar al - Masoudi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:11 pm