Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy in law: Our goal is the Shiite consensus in forming the government, and this is what we want

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Deputy in law: Our goal is the Shiite consensus in forming the government, and this is what we want  Empty Deputy in law: Our goal is the Shiite consensus in forming the government, and this is what we want

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Apr 2020, 5:59 am

Deputy in law: Our goal is the Shiite consensus in forming the government, and this is what we want from the person in charge

11:30 - 04/26/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Member of the State of Law coalition, MP Kata al-Rikabi, confirmed on Sunday that the Shiite consensus is our goal in forming the next government, among the most prominent demands of the Shiite blocs of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa al-Kazimi.
    Al-Rikabi said in a statement to "Information", that after [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] submitted his resignation, we did not present any candidate for prime minister or ministers because our goal in all matters is the Shiite consensus on the alternative in independent ministers, they did not have any connection with any party and we are with the commissioner in This framework. ”
    Al-Rikabi added, "When there is a disparity between some blocs and another bloc, the situation will not be tolerated," pointing to "the need to form a government that seeks to solve the country's crises, especially in light of the collapse of oil prices and the Corona virus."
    The deputy of the Alliance of Forces, Intisar al-Jubouri, had confirmed in a previous statement to "Information", that the Prime Minister in charge of the government, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, would "apologize" in the event of continued pressure on the names of his cabinet. Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:50 pm