Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The dollar stabilizes as the US and European central markets keep an eye on the markets

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The dollar stabilizes as the US and European central markets keep an eye on the markets Empty The dollar stabilizes as the US and European central markets keep an eye on the markets

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Apr 2020, 2:56 am

The dollar stabilizes as the US and European central markets keep an eye on the markets

The dollar stabilizes as the US and European central markets keep an eye on the markets 20484

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The US dollar stabilized on Tuesday, with a state of anticipation prevailing in the currency markets before the Federal Reserve (US Central Bank) and European Central Bank meeting this week, while a new drop in oil prices led to caution about risk.
    The US currency was stable against most major currencies, with the exception of the New Zealand Dollar, which fell as a result of expectations of more monetary easing.
    The drop in global benchmark Brent crude by five percent and US crude by 13 percent, while it does not predict good for global demand, stopped the gains of the Australian dollar, which recovered 17 percent from the lowest level in 17 years that it fell last month.
    Markets are awaiting any future guidance from the Federal Reserve, which meets on Tuesday, and is due to issue a statement on Wednesday and from Europe's largest possible easing. The European Central Bank will meet on Thursday.
    The dollar was steady against a basket of currencies at 100.1000, the same level throughout the month. But it fell slightly against the Japanese currency to 107.17 yen and rose slightly against the euro and sterling.
    The single currency recorded $ 1.0821. The pound fell slightly to $ 1.2412 after Prime Minister Boris Johnson warned that easing tough isolation measures in Britain would be very dangerous.
    The Australian dollar fell slightly to $ 0.6450 after making gains over four consecutive sessions, thanks to optimism about the reopening of the global economy.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:24 pm