Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hours on the upcoming session ... good atmosphere and flexibility of positions surrounding the Al-Ka

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

session - Hours on the upcoming session ... good atmosphere and flexibility of positions surrounding the Al-Ka Empty Hours on the upcoming session ... good atmosphere and flexibility of positions surrounding the Al-Ka

Post by Rocky Wed 06 May 2020, 6:37 am

[size=41]Hours on the upcoming session ... good atmosphere and flexibility of positions surrounding the Al-Kazemi government

2020-05-06
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yassin Iraq: Baghdad is
    awaiting political circles the launch of a session of confidence in the government of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi, who sent his cabinet and the names of his candidates and their CVs officially to the presidency of the parliament, while the last few hours witnessed a breakthrough that could facilitate Al-Kazemi’s mission.
    Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi submitted an official request to Parliament Speaker Mohamed Al-Halbousi to vote on his government and its program within Parliament.
    And a document issued by Al-Kazemi included, “Appended to our book No. (none) on April 29, which includes sending the ministerial curriculum to your esteemed council, and according to the provisions of item (fourth) of Article (76) of the constitution, and according to the republican decree included my mandate to form the cabinet, we show you The names of the candidates for membership in the Council of Ministers and their résumés, hoping to determine the date of the session.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:11 pm