Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank of Iraq: $ 158.87 million in currency sales

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank of Iraq: $ 158.87 million in currency sales Empty Central Bank of Iraq: $ 158.87 million in currency sales

Post by Rocky Wed 06 May 2020, 6:38 am

Central Bank of Iraq: $ 158.87 million in currency sales
    by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]2 Hours ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Data of the Central Bank of Iraq showed a decrease in the value of foreign currency sales at the auction, at the value of two million twenty thousand dollars from last auction sales.
    According to the data of the Iraqi Center, the currency sales amounted to a hundred and fifty-eight million and eight hundred and seventy thousand dollars, compared to the previous auction sales, which amounted to one hundred and sixty million and ninety thousand dollars.
    The exchange rate amounted to one hundred and ninety dinars to the dollar, according to central bank data, at the auction held with the participation of thirty banks.
    And the total sale amounted to one hundred and fifty-eight million and eight hundred and seventy thousand dollars, to enhance the bank balances abroad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:04 pm