Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Parliament will resume its sessions soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliament - Deputy: Parliament will resume its sessions soon Empty Deputy: Parliament will resume its sessions soon

Post by Rocky Sat 09 May 2020, 4:29 am

[size=35][size=35]Deputy: Parliament will resume its sessions soon[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

09-20-2020 04:28
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]The deputy of the Sadqoun Parliamentary Bloc, Abdul Amir Taiban Al-Dubai, confirmed on Saturday that the parliament will work during the next few days to find a mechanism to resume its sessions in order to monitor the work of the government and legislate the laws it needs.

Al-Dubai said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "the House of Representatives endured during the previous period and it still does not bear the responsibility to address all the important files in the political process and the rest of the basic sectors and challenges taking place in the country," noting that "there are many crises that the parliament addresses in the areas of Health and economy through the continuous daily, weekly and monthly work of the parliamentary committee, despite the difficult conditions in light of the Corona epidemic. "

Al-Deby added, "After the parliament succeeded in overcoming one of the most important files, which is the file for passing the new government, it will work during the next few days to discuss and find a specific mechanism in order to continue its sessions to monitor the work of the government and legislate the laws that it needs to cross the country to safety. 

[/size]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:42 pm