Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary calls to host Al-Kazemi in a public session to discuss the removal of foreign forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

forces - Parliamentary calls to host Al-Kazemi in a public session to discuss the removal of foreign forces Empty Parliamentary calls to host Al-Kazemi in a public session to discuss the removal of foreign forces

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Aug 2020, 8:31 am

Parliamentary calls to host Al-Kazemi in a public session to discuss the removal of foreign forces

12:20 - 27/08/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Representative of the National Sindh Bloc, Hussein Al-Yassari, called on Thursday to hold an open and direct session of the House of Representatives to host Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to discuss the procrastination of the House of Representatives’s decision to remove American forces.
    In a statement to Al-Malouma, the leftist said, "As usual, we must be clear before our people and obligate Al-Kazemi to appear before the House of Representatives through an open session to inform the people about the course of the House of Representatives’s decision to remove all foreign forces, headed by the American, from Iraqi lands."
    He added, "Al-Kazemi returned from Washington with promises, and there is procrastination by the current government, not wanting to remove the American forces."
    He expressed his "astonishment at Al-Kazemi's statements regarding the longer American presence in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]", Describing these statements as" ambiguous and in need of a private, direct and public session to clarify what happened during the prime minister's visit to Washington. " Ended / 25 h
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:12 pm