Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic: corruption in the billions in the number of Kurdistan employees and the doors of spending

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

employees - Economic: corruption in the billions in the number of Kurdistan employees and the doors of spending  Empty Economic: corruption in the billions in the number of Kurdistan employees and the doors of spending

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Sep 2020, 6:20 am

Economic: corruption in the billions in the number of Kurdistan employees and the doors of spending their budgets

19:57 - 08/31/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The economic expert, Ragheb Reda, confirmed, on Monday, that the Kurdistan region has tampered with the real numbers of the number of its employees and gave Baghdad figures different from the real numbers, indicating that the region’s budget is opaque and devoid of exchange doors.
    "The Kurdistan region is constantly procrastinating financial issues with the central government because of financial corruption in all of their files," Reda told "the information".
    He added that "the corruption of the Kurdistan region is estimated at billions in the files related to the salaries of employees, the region’s outlets and the sections of exchange for budgets."
    Reda explained that "the region's budget is free of any exchange and vague doors to mislead about corruption in the exchange," pointing out that "Kurdistan prevents any government or central monitoring delegation from reaching the border outlets in order not to reveal corruption and to see the work in progress there."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:41 pm