Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In Numbers.. An Economist Shows The Size Of Baghdad Spending On The Salaries Of Kurdistan Employees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In Numbers.. An Economist Shows The Size Of Baghdad Spending On The Salaries Of Kurdistan Employees  Empty In Numbers.. An Economist Shows The Size Of Baghdad Spending On The Salaries Of Kurdistan Employees

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Mar 2022, 6:08 am

[size=38]In Numbers.. An Economist Shows The Size Of Baghdad Spending On The Salaries Of Kurdistan Employees During 4 Years
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    03/27/2022 | 3:14 PM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad..
    The economic expert, Manar Al-Obaidi, showed, on Sunday, the amount of government funds sent by Baghdad to Erbil during the past four years.
    Al-Obaidi said, in a Facebook post, which was seen by / the information, that “the government granted, during the past four years, the authorities of the Kurdistan region of Iraq 11.6 trillion dinars in salaries to the employees of the region, without knowing the names of the employees, directorates, departments, ranks, grades, and the actual numbers of employees.”
    He added, "The government continues with this matter despite the absence of a database and despite the fact that the 2021 budget decision refused to give any amount to the regional authorities unless the sovereign revenues are delivered."
    He stressed the necessity of "creating a unified database and a unified job number, approving the civil service law for all employees in the region and others, and delivering salaries under the control of the central government and according to the sovereign laws to remove the uncertainty about these numbers, which are spent without final accounts clarifying which amounts were spent." finished/25h

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 4:22 pm